My Profile And Activities
Internship And Employment Fair
CHECK YOUR CALENDER
The Career Development Program – CDP – is a comprehensive program aiming to support the GUC students with the necessary tools and right mindset to approach the job market and tap into the professional world. Program participants had the opportunity to learn about the rules of success in the career life and were exposed to the professional life.
More than 270 senior students applied, and a total of approximately 194 senior students from different faculties were officially enrolled in the program to be certified for attending SCAD Career Development Program 2016. The program started on October 2016 and lasted for 2 months.
2. Interactive Workshop
3. Job Hunting Education Sessions
4. Mock Interview – HR Interview
5. Mock Interview – Technical Interview
6. Career Specialization Talks – by Professional Experts from the Corporate World
7. Alumni Roundtables Discussion with senior students
© Copyright | All Rights Reserved to GUC 2013